Gianna is 3! It has been fun looking back on the day she was born, when we had no idea who she would be in 3 years! Well now we know she is a beautiful, fun, sassy, stubborn, loving, opinionated, sometimes shy, but then again not... little girl.
We love you so much! And can't wait to see what you become in the next 15 years! But we are OK until then, so NO RUSH! ;)
This Staurday we celebrated at the Chuparosa Park and spray pad. The girls had a lot of fun!
My festive, multi colored cupcakes. ;)
I love thus pic! Gianna's friend Terra, she looks like she has her ontourage fixing her up before the red carpet. Future celebrity! So Cute! ;)
This swing at the park was awesome! So fun!
Going down the slide with cousin Brody!
"Oh wait, i'm not so sure about this..."
"yeah, no."
"OK, that wasn't too bad...I think."
Mmmm... frosting!
Hahaha!
Trying to keep the candle lit. I LOVE Giannas expression! It sums up her personality!
Brichelle trying out Gianna's new ride.
I had never been there before, it was a pretty fun park!
Chillin on my super cute pink bike!
Presents!
My tired baby and me
Trying out the monkey bars!
Ready to head out!
Gianna loved playing with all of her friends taht were able to come! It was a great 3rd birthday!
3 comments:
What a fun birthday! Love all the colors, and look so great by the way :)
I love all the pics you got!!! I didn't get very many, and managed to miss the splash pad all-together. It was so fun! Thanks for letting us be apart of her big 3 party! We love you guys!
Thanks! We had fun! But I am gad I don't have to worry about birthday #4 for another year! ;)
Post a Comment