Knotts Berry Farm

While in California we took the girls to Knotts Berry Farms. We considered Disneyland but we thought this would be a better smal-scale way to see if they would even enjoy going to a theme park.

The "Red Baon" plane ride

 Looking up at the Ferris Wheel


 While Gianna and dad went on the Ferris Wheel Bri and I went to the giant bouce house! The girls LOVE LOVE LOVE bounce houses! We have had to physically remove Gianna from them!
 My sweet babies!

 We all got to ride a "wave" ride and it was actually really fast for a kids ride.
 I got to take Gianna on the childrens roller coaster, even I was screaming! It was fast ad had sharp turns! Gianna loved it!

 We let the girls play a "pick a duck" game where they got to each pick a rubber suck from the pond and depending on the number underneath, determines the size of your prize. Brichelle got the biggest number, and she loved her prize. :)
 Playing the "Whac-a-gator" game during lunch


It was fun, but after a day at the park I am good until next year! ;)

No comments: