This year for valentines, Micah gave me some beautiful pink diamond earings! LOVE! But to be fair, I have been reminding him about V-day for the last month! And I told him it wasn't fair to only get me flowers when he works at a place that he can grab some on his way ou the door. ;)
This year the girls and I made those giant soft sugar cookies! SO GOOD! I actually ended up eating most of them myslef but they were technically Micahs present. But I told him if he was going to doddle in eating them and leave me at the house all day with those cokies sitting on the table then he should expect them to go quick!
I also got to use my new Cricut to make him a little card!
And the girls helped color their own valentine for daddy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment