The girls and I were invited to a tea party at Myke and Taylors house! The girls had so much fun!
We started by doing makeovers!
The "moms" helped, but my girls did most of their makeup by themselves
My beautiful princesses ;)
Next we did nails!
This was Gianna's first manicure and pedicure! She loved it! I think I will be asked for more "pretty nails" in the near future!
Just before "tea" was served we got dressed up!
Then we had a scrumptious meal of mini doughnuts and milk! Yum!
Brichelle couldn't wait to dig in!
This is the "before" table
Such a big girl, drinking from her tea cup!
This is the "After" table! Not bad for girls 3 and under!
Followed by a refreshing dip in the pool! ;)
Thank you so much Myke and Taylor for such a fun and cute tea party! I can't wait to have another one!
1 comment:
wow you are fast to post! lol. Thanks for coming :)
Post a Comment