The end of May

It's the end of May, the begining of summer! Or as I like to call it, Hot Hot Hot!

So we LOVE the pool! We are going to be super tan by the end of this season! We have already gone through 2 bottles of sun tan lotion! I might invest in Coppertone soon! ;)
Ready for the sun!


 Gianna loves going to pool with her friends!


 At the end of Kids Club this week we actually survived the 15min wait in line for the carousel!



 Once it started the girls we so excited!
 Brichelle (who has never rode by herself), kwt squeeling with excitment as her horse went up and down. t made the wait seem worth it!
 Although she screamed when I had to get her off. so...
 And going back to our car from Kids Club, the grls have discovered the elevator! They love pushing the buttons and the run inside squeeling!

 Once we start going they start jumping! So cute!
I love that both of my girls are old enough this summer to really enjoy the many activities around! It makes being away from Micah a lot easier!

1 comment:

Dustin and Tara said...

Cute Pictures!