Daddy!

"I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be! I clap my hands and shout for joy then climb upon his knee. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight like this! Pat his cheeks and give him what?...a great big kiss!" This is the song that best describes when daddy came to visit us on Mothers Day weekend! Micah and Jeanette planned a surprise visit, and we were all so excited to see him!

The Girls could barely let Micah have a minute to himeslef the whole time!
They immediately starting climbing all over him!

 Dog pile!!!
 Brichelle would just snuggle up in Micahs neck and so her would pretend to go to sleep


 Brichelle was SO attached to Micah! She would even scream at me if I tried to get her out of her car seat, because daddy had to do it!
 Daddy also brought us some souveniers from Tennesee, some necklaces which Bri wouldn't put down :)
 Both girls wanting Micahs attention

 Playing "hide and seek" with Gianna.
Gianna running to her hiding spot
 "Where is Gianna?"

We had a such a fun weekend with Micah! And I certainly didn't mind being #2 for a while...in fact I rather enjoyed it!

We miss and love you SOOOOOooooooo...... much Micah! Hope to be with you again soon!

No comments: