Happy Birthday One and All!

It has been quite the birthday season! Micah and two of my nephews celebrated birthdays the past few weeks and now my sister, mother in law and another nephew within about a week of each other!!! So fun! Sunday we went to your friendly neighborhood Applebees for Emilys 14th Birthday!! It is always a good time when all of the sisters get together! Poor dad and Micah are surrounded by estrogen...but the secretly like it! ;)
 What cute sisters I have, Love you Em!
 Haha, and this would be the random pic of the week! Too funny! I told him to listen for her and so when I came in to wake him up he is zonked out next to her and Brichelle is asleep and dreaming about something VERY serious. Sorry Micah, but if you can figure out how to delete this pic then I will let you!

2 comments:

M&L said...

you r such a bully you know i know nothing about this site i can barley leave this message.

Emily Anne said...

poor micah....the internet is a wonderful thing lol :)