Micah found two bikes at one of his jobs and we went and bought a child seat so now we can go on family bike rides! We now bike to Wal-Mart for small items since it SO nice outside, finally!
Gianna loves her helmet! It lights up and we have to wrestle it off of her after an hour or so of playing in it. ;)This is her "Big Sister" shirt that Grandma Kristi made her. Brichelle has a "Little Sister" outfit to match, so cute!
Haha, and here Gianna has obviously decided to try out the camera. A natural born photographer like her aunt Lee-lee.
Holli and I had a girls night out at Buca De Beppo. It is always fun to catch up and we ended our night how every night should end, with a Giant glass filled with vanilla and chocolate gelato, brownies in between topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry. Can you say HEAVEN!!!! In the pictures we are pointing at the dessert and at our stomach's which is where is was going to be soon. ;)
Did I mention that the menu said it was meant for 4-6 people.
Here is Micah playing the PS3 while Brichelle sleeps on his chest. I love how small she looks in comparison.
This was really a cute outfit but Gianna wouldn't give me a smile or stand up and pose for the camera. But she is wearing her "jeggings", so cute thanks Grandma!
2 comments:
Omigosh! I love your hair short. So cute!
Thanks Sara, I am still getting used to it. It is certainly different for me and it was time for a change. Maybe you should give me some pointers on how I can style it. That is my biggest obstetrical. ;)
Post a Comment