Happy Birthday Micah!

Happy Birthday Micah! He turned 26 this month. I asked what dessert he wanted for his birthday and he chose the classic "Fun-fetti" cake. There wasn't enough candles in one package so I made an "M" instead. 
 I sent Micah and his brother Brandon off to the movies and then to Gameworks for a guys night! And they came home with the spoils! They cleaned Gameworks out! Evidently they kept hitting the Jackpot on one of the games and got him and I some pull over sweaters and some little toys for Gianna and they still have tokens left!
I love you so much Micah and I hope you had a great birthday! Haha, I still remember your first birthday we celebrated together as a married couple. I baked a cake before I left for work and left it on the table for when you got home later that day. I am grateful for every birthday we get to spend together!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Happy Late Birthday, Micah! I hope your day was fantastic!!