August has been HOT but more progress has been made on the house with the installation or our brand new windows! We also have the tiniest bit of sheet rock up and our built-in bench seat for the kitchen is framed out! And we hit up the bathroom sale at The Home Depot and got some great deals for our bathrooms too! It is starting to feel like maybe we will actually move in someday! Emphasis on "someday", haha :)
In Gianna news, the only other kind there is at our house besides the reno, I found the battery charger again and was able to upload some more classic pics. Here is Sunday before church and Gianna distracted with brushing her teeth actually lets me do her hair. Needless to say it did not look like this by the time we got to church.
And one of my favorite things about summer and what gets me through the deadening heat is WATERMELON!!!!!!! Here Gianna is showing her appreciation of the beautiful fruit while watching a movie. Who needs popcorn?Haha, you know how sneaky and fast babies are when they are being naughty? Well I left the computer room for just a minute and when I came back Gianna had made a little home behind the computer desk where she had dumped and was munching on Nana's cheddar chips. I was mad for about a half of a second and then I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Naughty but funny.
She also loves hats! All kinds of hats, each day when dad gets home and he leans in to give her a kiss she leans in too and then swipes dads hat and takes it for her own. She has about 4 hats of her own, and this fetish must be from her dad as I think I own one hat and I almost never wear it.
And I thought this was great. Her play guitar batteries died so Gianna being the great helper(insistent helper really) that she is helped dad screw in the batteries.
1 comment:
She is soooooo big! and cute!!!
Post a Comment