Gianna loves jamming out to Taylor Swift in the car! She really loves dancing to music in general but she has a particular appreciation for Taylor.
We also get the pleasure of watching my niece Kylie every once in a while and last time she was here Micah wanted to try her in the Bumbo. She is only about 3 months old but she is so strong and did great. We didn't leave her in very long but she seemed to like it. :)
I just thought this was cute, Gianna was watching her absolute favorite movie "Planet 51" after swimming. She was pretty wore out so she climbed in my lap and laid on my knees.
We took Gianna to the park for the second time this summer as it has been too hot to do anything outside except swim. But the other evening was nice and cool(for the valley) so we decided to take a walk down there. She loves to go down the slide(with a little help)...
The other day while watching what else but Planet 51, I was reading Breaking Dawn(I started it and just found it again to finish) and when I looked over she was asleep on the arm rest. It was a big day...
3 comments:
I can't believe you'll be in your house in 8 weeks, I'm so excited to see before and after pictures. I can't believe how big Gianna's getting, what a good big sister she's going to be.
Okay... so I have finally caught up with your blog (while waiting for ASU's financial aid employees to pick up the phone... its been like 32 min...) Anyway! Golly you are so crafty and awesome! Gianna is so dang cute!
Well... it was good to read all about your fun life and I have been somewhat inspired to get crackin on mine a little better! :)
PS... 8 weeks till you move into your house?!?! Awesome! We want to see it for sure!!
You are so talented! I love the curtains and bumper! The pictures of Gianna dancing are too cute!
Post a Comment