We finally got to take our baby Brichelle home yesterday!!! We took Gianna to go and pick her up, and she was so cute with her...that is when she wasn't trying to scream and run down the halls of the NICU. Here is her old room in the NICU, it was really nice but I certainly won't miss it ;)
Gianna "holding" Brichelle
Giving her a kiss...
Brichelle ready to go home in her car seat, it almost wouldn't tighten small enough
We love having her home, and hope she will continue to get stronger each day! We are so thankful to have two beautiful healthy girls who bring so much love into our home!
5 comments:
I am so glad she is with you guys at home now! Wow! Brichelle is TINY! She is so beautiful! Remember not to worry about anything but trying to get some sleep and taking care of Gianna and Brichelle! No getting ready, cleaning or anything :) Love you guys!
Well I will try but heaven knows if I can ever get them both down at the same time I feel a strong urge to clean and work, despite the exhaustion. I need to remember not to feel guilty about taking a nap, hopefully I do better this time around. :)
oh my goodness, she is so tiny and precious!
Haha, no need to think about it. I accept! Gianna I think would love the zoo, it has just been too hot to take her, so October should be great! :)
WHOO ZOO TRIP! ;)
Post a Comment