Jodi's update!

Haha, well Jodi finally got my butt in gear and told me to update my blog, so here ya go ;) Truthfully I can't find the battery charger to our camera and have been waiting for pics to post with but seeing as how that isn't happening I will let you know what has been going on in the way too exciting, don't you wish you were us, life of the Brawley's! Well since my last post we FINALLY closed on our house!!! I was beginning to lose hope and start looking for apartments to rent. So we have a house, well sort of. We are living with Micahs mom out in QC while we renovate. My dad and Micah are putting everything into this house and it looks great so far, even though most of the walls are torn down, floors are gone and parts of the ceiling are gone. Anyone who saw it before knows what a difference that has made already for the better! We held Gianna's 1st birthday there last Saturday and had a little get together in the backyard so everyone could see where we will live and what we are doing to the place. The party was really fun, the sea turtle pinata was hung by the neck after it had been beaten off the string but no candy had fallen. Luckily no one called PITA on us, but it was pretty funny. Gianna was teething so bad that day that she probably had the least fun of anyone, but it was her party and she can cry if she wants to. But really, she wasn't her usual social self but she liked watching the other little kids. Lets see, what else would people like to know about us...hmmm, well we are going to have a baby due in October! No one say I never told you because I am telling you now(blogging counts). We find out the sex on the 17th of this month! I am pretty sure it is another girl, based on the heartbeat and just mothers instinct. I guess we will see if I actually have any ;) Holli holds that it is going to be a boy, and really I would be so happy either way! Gianna is growing so big! She talks all the time and is a pretty fast runner. She is able to figure out things I feel that she is too young to do all the time, she can climb on just about anything that isn't too tall. She is the biggest daredevil ever! She will climb on tables, chairs, etc. and then do a little victory dance which occasionally ends in her toppling over and getting hurt. But once the tears are done she will do it again and again if I let her. I guess that makes her pretty resilient, or stubborn, or unwilling to learn a lesson the first time...hmmm that reminds me of someone else I know, me. I am always lecturing her about how she was supposed to get her fathers personality, because one stubborn woman is enough for one household. But she doesn't seem to care, rude I know! I can't help but love her though, she is just so darn cute and funny. Well I think that pretty much covers the highlights, let me know if I have missed something! :)

3 comments:

Paul and Jen said...

Congrats Lyndzi!

Charm and Bloom said...

Aaaah! Nice little detail sandwiched into the middle haha. Congrat!

Jodie said...

Ahhhhh, I am breathing a sigh of relief now. :) I miss you all so much and your blogs are how I keep tabs on you. LOL

I am so excited about another baby in the family. Congratulations!

I am also super happy for the house. I am very proud of you both and all the hard work you are doing. So glad your dad is there to help out. I checked out Kristi's pictures and it looks like it has become quite the family affair! I love it. Wish we were there to help out as well. I can't wait to see the final results. You will love it even more knowing how much work you have put into it.

Lyndzi, I love you and I am so proud of the woman you have become. You are an incredible mom and I look up to you so much. I sure do miss you and Holli!!

Happy Birthday Gianna! Can't wait to meet you in person. :)