Valentines lasted all week at our house with presents coming all week long! There was of course the yummy chocolate and beautiful red tipped white roses, but there was more!
On Thursday we decided to celebrate V-day by going to see Avatar 3D and then munching some P.F.Changs!
And instead of the classic gifts this year I got a little carried away and got Micah a much needed tool box so our pantry could be for mostly food. And for the big present (it was only going to be this but while perusing Wal-Mart I came across the tool box and couldn't help myself) so I also was going to give him this old nasty banana chair(notice the worn out and gross head and butt marks)which Micah loves(not the marks) and I was going to quickly re-upholster it. Ummm, yeah
2 comments:
I am WAY impressed Lyndzi! That is amazing. Tell Micah, I think he stole that chair from me:)! ha, ha. It does look really good. Tell Micah, Mom commented on the flowers he got her and how much she LOVED the flowers. Way nice of you guys! Miss you guys.
I Demand more pictures on the blog! I have already seen these ones three times!
Post a Comment