A typical day with Gianna...
1. Don't try to stay clean, it is pointless. Between spit-up, drool, and every kind of chewed then spit out food it is best to just let a baby be a baby. She enjoys it, so much so she always shares her joy with my outfit as well. But I know someday that everything going in her mouth will stay there and I will miss this, so heck if you can't beat them...ewww gross I take that back. I much prefer to swallow my food thank you.
3. Daddy/Daughter cuddle time. An essential for any daughter who plans on slowly wrapping daddy around her finger.
4. Trash digging, a wholesome recreational activity for any youngster. Ok let me clarify...recycle bin digging( a slight step up). We will need to go to Wal-Mart soon and buy a lid for that bin. Our trash can has one but once the recycle gets 3/4 full Gianna thinks it's a toy bin. Here Gianna is getting her caffeine fix early, I had just emptied it so she is just licking whatever yummy drops remained on the lid. (No one ever drank it, it was just time to dump it)
5. Relaxation! Here Gianna has made herself a little spot on her bouncer. I didn't even help her, she just sat there and started watching TV. What a bad mom, but what a good daughter! ;)
1 comment:
Gianna, your aunt Jodie loves you! I wish I could come and snuggle with you. Cutie Bug!!
Post a Comment