Walking!!!

Our baby girl took her first steps during Sunday school in church today! The last day or so she has been standing for short periods of time but I was totally shocked when she crawled over to the wall pulled herself up, turned around and walked half way back to me. The rest of the day we have been trying to help her do it some more and she has! These were taken right after church...

Dad helping her get her balance...

Walking to mom, and trying to not tip over...
Fell over, but great try!Oh, it has only been 9 months since she was totally helpless in my arms, needing mom for everything. Now she is an independent girl! (z snap) Luckily she still loves to be with mom 24/7! :)

1 comment:

Holli McHot Hot said...

OMGOSH!!! I want to be there and give that girl a hug so bad!!! I miss her too much! and you guys too of course! :D