Lately...


These were taken right after Gianna's bath, I gave her some wings. Look at those big eyes...

Gianna got this adorable outfit from her grandma and we had a bow to match and so I had to take a picture. I love that we can put bows in her hair without a headband!


Cousin Brayden came over to play!

Micah brought me home some gorgeous lilies. When he brought them home they were all closed and slowly almost all of them opened.

Micah played in his first real basketball game since we have been married. It was Stake ball and Gianna I went to cheer him on. Gianna showed her pride by wearing dad's hat.


Warming up...(left) nothin' but net!



The other morning Micah unaware taught Gianna how to open our lower cabinet doors. It was bound to happen eventually...


2 comments:

Charm and Bloom said...

Cute little girl!!! She looks so sweet and happy :)

Emily Gardner said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Gianna in the green striped outfit and pink bow. She's so pretty!