H, A, double L, O, W, double E, N, spells Halloween! Last night was our ward trunk-or-treat and a Halloween party at the Crooks house! We went as The Flintstones, Fred, Wilma and Pebbles.
I decided to make our costumes this year as even Wal-Mart ones were way too expensive. I definitely made some rooky sewing mistakes but all in all I was happy with how they all turned out. (No, I did not make the bright blue shorts Micah is wearing, he changed into black ones and it worked much better.)
My adorable little Pebbles...
Gianna has found her new best friend, her cousin Brayden. They love playing together and it is so cute! We were driving and there car seats were next to each other and when I looked over they were holding hands.
Here is Gianna just chillaxin' in front of the TV...what a bad mom;)
2 comments:
So cute!
your costumes were WONDERFUL!! Great job Im glad you guys had a good halloween
Post a Comment