Ok, lets start from the beginning. Gianna is anti-crawling for some reason right now, she hates it. Every tummy time is more like torture time for her. I keep trying to be creative to help her learn but she doesn't care. I keep saying she just doesn't have enough motivation yet, well I might be right because usually when she falls on her tummy from sitting she freaks out and beckons me from my desk. But the other day when I walked in she was on her tummy with one hand flailing below her toy trying to get her pacifier. Cute.
We went camping later that day at Dead Horse Ranch State Park near Cottonwood, AZ. Here are the picks...
Gianna in her pink thermals. She has recently figured out how to get her pacifier successfully into her mouth, but as you can see it isn't always straight.
Saturday morning was surprisingly cold. Gianna slept in thermals and this layette, her gloves were way too big.
3 comments:
I love the pictures especially the krispy kreme and getting morning kisses ones...Wish i could have been there!
soooo cutttte!
I absolutely love the second to last picture of Micah holding Gianna! It's so precious!
Post a Comment