Baby Einstein...Thank You!

Evident by the pictures below Gianna is now a big fan of Baby Einstein, and thus so am I! I feel kind of bad pawning her off on to the TV like I do sometimes but how did I ever get anything done before? Oh, yeah, that's right...I didn't. Also the two pics directly below were from Sunday. My mother-in-law and her sister made Gianna the adorable hat she is wearing. I have five hats in different colors and about 15 flowers. The flowers are totally interchangeable as they button on. If anyone is interested Micah's aunt will be selling them for $10 each I think, but I can check on that.



Even while playing her eyes never avert. ;)

These were taken right before rice cereal time. Sometimes she sits straight up in her bouncer and it is really funny. It is even funnier when she is just sporting a diaper and all those rolls are hangin' out, and she tops it off with a big goofy grin. Oh man, I love that girl!

3 comments:

Emily Gardner said...

Her hat is So cute! I love the flower on the side! I can't believe how big she's getting!!!

Becky said...

Look at those cute rolls! I love her smile! Baby Einsteins are the best movies..don't feel guilty, she is learning:)

Chris and Abby said...

Lyndzi! Your little girl is so cute. I'm stoked I found your blog. It's crazy to see what everyone is up to now days. Hope life is treating you well!!