Rice Cereal, Yummy Yummy

Ok, so the title is a shout out to Holli...fruit salad, yummy, yummy...the Wiggles! no? Well I might be laughing all by myself on this one. Regardless I am so excited that Gianna has started rice cereal. This was her first feeding...




She ate about half and the rest is shown above. Her swing was not the right place to feed her but hind sight is 20/20. It turns out Micah is the master of baby food, I tried the first two times and more came out then went in and we had to wash her bibs after. Micah's first try barely got a drop on it and she at all of it! He had to teach me the tricks of the trade, now I am getting the hang of it.
Gianna also went to her 4 month Dr.'s app. last week and she now weighs a whopping 15lbs. and 5oz. and is 25in. tall! Although I took one of those online "How tall will your baby be" questionnaires and the result was 5'4''. We were pretty shocked seeing as I am even 5'7'', and well Micah doesn't like to talk about it! ;)And for my birthday Micah built me this beautiful shelf with some beautifully colored grain, we finally got it up and decorated and it looks awesome. If it looks crooked it is because the grain is, don't worry we used a level. ;)

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she's already 4 months old! And your shelf is gorgeous, i love the wood.