We sadly usually eat our meals on the couch, the kitchen chairs are uncomfortable and we can let Gianna play on the floor. But today we all ended up at the table for dinner! Gianna sat in her Bumbo and watched us eat and talk, she loved being a part of the group.


This picture is when Micah got up with Gianna and it was rainy weather. They went for the mail with Gianna in her giraffe footed pj's, padded red hat, blanket and princess stroller...I love it!

Haha, and while you would not know it Gianna loves toys now and in particular her pink bunny blanket which sometimes helps her fall asleep.

3 comments:
How cute! Looks like you guys are having so much fun with your little girl!
I'm a big fan of her giraffe footed pj's.
Tell Micah that the picture of him in his g-top reminds me a little too much of grandpa jackson and he should make sure his teeth dont fall out too.
That hat and shoes are so too cute! She is a doll...now how can I get her to like me:)?
Post a Comment