Well Gianna has finally found her hands and she is making sure they don't go to waste! If it is within her reach she will grab it and try to get it in her mouth. Even if you don't think it's within her reach it probably still is. Don't underestimate the strength of a baby with a will, I did and I have many dinners drenched in water to show for it. We finally caught her in the act, I was making dough and letting it rest, but rest isn't in Gianna's vocabulary. OK, not much is in her vocabulary at all, but you get the point. ;)
First she finds the target...
Ahh, contact!
First she finds the target...
On Sunday we couldn't find any of her headbands for her bows, and so I pulled out some extra ribbon I had and tried making one. Mine weren't that cute, but Micah knows how to make little roses out of material, so he made her a little rose bow in the ribbon and it was too cute! Per usual she is making some old man face and you can't tell how truly adorable it was. Her face is giving me a Godfather vibe...
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse"
6 comments:
She is sneaky! I love the bow and the face she is making:)
haha whenever shes at our face..she gives us "the rock" face :)
I LOVE the face!!! she just gets cuter and cuter each time I see her. Love you guys!!
HIllarious! I love the face!
So cute!! Wow, can your husband teach me how to make roses out of ribbon? That's talent :)
What a cutie!
Post a Comment