Gianna Marie Brawley!


Newborn Gianna...
Birthday: April 24, 2009
Time: 3:21 pm
Weight: 7lbs. 1oz.
Height: 20 1/4 in. long

Daddy and Gianna

Four Generations...

Getting ready to come home...

8 comments:

Jodie said...

Congratulations to all of you! Gianna is beautiful! I love the picture of Micah kissing her cheek. She looks so peaceful! Can't wait to meet her in person. Love you all....even if you did make me feel old by making me a great-aunt again. :)

sakmb said...

She is so beautiful congradulations you guys you do good work Lindzi again I say she is Beautiful.

Tyler and Heather said...

Yeah!!! She's out!! Now you can enjoy being a mom! :) She is super cute! We are very excited for you guys and can't wait to get together again! :)

Becky said...

I already miss her! You are so tuff Lyndzi! She is perfect!

Sara Randall said...

I had no idea you had had her! I guess that goes along with the Jackson clan. You don't here anything until a month or so later. Congratulations! She is soooo beautiful! You will make wonderful parents!

Jason & Shannon said...

So, I love her! I want to hug and kiss her and hold her. This makes August seem even longer away, seeing how cute your little one is I want mine. Congrats!

I have some cute girly baby gifts for her that I need to get to you. I either need to send them or next time I'm in the Mesa area I'll bring them by.

~The J Crew~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Lyndzie, you have done a wonderful job with your expressions and pictures. I have LOVED every single one. Such a beautiful baby with such amazing parents. I love all the cuddle pictures too. She grows too fast. Love ya, Jeanette-Mom