Well, the Easter bunny played favorites this year,and guess who his favorite is? Me! (Lyndzi). I woke up Easter morning expecting to have a nice sunday, go to church and then come home and eat some yummy food and take a long Easter size nap! Well when I walked into the bathroom there was a note taped to the mirror. It read, "HAPPY EASTER LYNDZI. the hunt is on, look around for your basket of goodies!!!!! -Love, The Easter Bunny". And if you can tell where this story is going then you have already figured out what I forgot about this year...Yep! I totally forgot about that large present bearing bunny! I was trying to be so good this year and focus on the true meaning of easter, that it totally slipped my mind. Well my great husband was very understanding about how the Easter Bunny considered Gianna to be his present so he didn't get one...but being the amazing wife that I am have consented to share my treats with him. Someone should text me a day before next year so I don't forget! ; )
2 comments:
that is so sweet! Im glad you guys had a good easter.
You guys are too cute! I love the dresser! It looks amazing:)!
Post a Comment