We are coming back!
Don't pretend to be all sad, everyone I know is so excited to have their favorite people move back to the valley of the sun! Well we are making it official on Thanksgiving weekend, although I will come back during the week to train my replacement. So everyone start your ovens cause we are coming over for dinner, maybe even lunch and for the chosen few breakfast and snack time! We are really glad to get out of our condemned trailer, but who knows if our next house will be a step up (oh please let it be a step up, or even a little bunny hop!) Micah will be making some trips down to the valley this week taking car loads of our stuff(how did we get so much stuff?) and if anyone has a truck they are willing to drive up here with or let us borrow to get our bed and dresser back down please let us know!...And no, I am not willing to leave my bed or dresser(have you ever slept in my bed? If you had then you would never think such a thing! Shame on you!) We are very excited to be back near our family again and to see and hang out with all of you! But we are sad to leave our friends here in the Gila Valley, so if you are one of them then get your booty to the valley so we don't have to be sad about that either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're welcome for dinner anytime, and breakfast, we always have cereal!! I'm glad you guys are coming back also it will be fun watching you get fat! By the way, how are you feeling?
Hey I have a changing table that someone gave to me that I don't need (I already have one :))- it's free. There is also a cradle too from Kelley, it's super cute- but I have a co-sleeper that is a lot smaller that will fit better in the room we're in. Just let me know!
yeah the changing table really is nothing special, it's just a medium wood looking changing table.. if you want Kyle and I can take it to your mom's on Wednesday when we go down, if it stays here it's going to go outside and it will get dirty and stuff.. and the cradle from Kellie is really really cute, but like I said we just don't have any room for it- it's a cherry wood with a really pretty finish. We wouldn't have enough room to bring both right now in my car but we can bring the table :)
Dear Lyndzi...please update your blog. We love you and want to see new pictures, hear about life, etc. My life is lonely without knowing what's happening with you guys!
Love,
Your Favorite Aunt :)
Post a Comment