My little blob!


So, yesterday I went to the doctors office and they were doing a very general pregnancy check up. And in the middle of the poking and prodding, he announced "There is your baby"! And when I looked to my side onto the computer screen, there it was, the cutest little blob I have ever seen! When the camera got close, it would start moving it's arms and legs up and down like crazy! (And keep in mind this is only 10 weeks in). I never really understood what the great big deal was when mothers saw there own little blob for the first time, personally I could rarely distinguish body parts and it could be little creepy(don't lie it's wierd), not to say it wasn't cool too. But I completely understand now! It made my whole month seeing it move around like that and this picture(although not even a third as clear as the computer screen), is a reminder of that awesome moment. So I apolagize if this picture is meaningless to some of you, but I want to put it in a magazine so everyone can see my adorable perfect little blob(I mean baby)! Oh, and for inquiring minds the due date is set for May 1st!

9 comments:

Holli McHot Hot said...

Sorry Lyndzi but you are the next comment victim. so this week has been interesting...I just barely passed my chemistry test but the best part is the fact that my teacher left me a note on it... but not the good kind of notes like good job or keep up the good work, it said come see me soon. Well I am being a baby about it and have yet to go talk to him. Last Thursday I was pulling my hair out because I thought that I had a midterm paper due for Eng221, so I stayed up till 2:30am to finish and when I stumbled into class half asleep the next day I was told that the teacher had post-poned the date till Monday. I was a little frustrated, but glad that I got it over with because my friend Cody came for a visit this weekend. He is supper cool. If you look in some of lyndzi's pictures of the river you can see a nice butt shot...he is the one in green. Or you can look at my blog for better pictures. So he came and on Friday we had a group date and went to a dance party. It was a lot of fun till my allergies kicked in and kicked my butt. We went home and I cuddled with Cody for a while and ended up falling asleep. Don’t worry it was totally innocent. And then the next day we went to conference at the institute and during priesthood we had a girl’s night at our house, when Cody got back me and my roommate Lacy (she is so cute) decided to paint Cody’s finger nails purple with white polka-dots. He didn’t even try to fight back; I think it is because he knew we would win in the end, so why delay the inevitable (PIC ON MY BLOG)! lol so Cody left and I guess I must have been lonely cause I really wanted to kiss someone that night and my friend Jared was the last person I saw that night so that is the reasoning I give behind the dream. It is a really good dream but if you want the full description visit my blog. It was so funny last night I was studying Preach My Gospel and my neighbor came over to iron his shirt, and the first words out of his mouth was "are you studying PMG?" to which I replied "yes...why do you ask?" his response was "Wow.. That’s hot!" he just got home from his mission and it seems he doesn't get out much! Lol well I hope you found this to be as informative as it was entertaining. Till next week!

-Holli

Ps. to comment back check out the corresponding bolg on my personal page.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you got to go to your first doctor's appointment finally!! And I will have to agree with you not just because it's going to be my niece or nephew but that is a very adorable blob :) :) May 1st that's crazy!! It's going to go by so quick!!! At least for me i bet... Congrats again and hope we get to see you guys soon :)

Becky said...

Oh!! So Cute!! I remember the excitement! I am so excited for you! That is so cool your little guy or girl:) and Brayden will only be 6 months apart!! I love the post about the fishing:) It made me laugh..I can only imagine!

Kathleen said...

Lyndzi,
I'm so excited for you guys and your new little blob, I mean baby. I totally understand what you're saying about other people's blobs but you are different, your blob is cuter than their blob!!

Ben and Natasha said...

Lyndzi, I'm so happy for you! Although I have yet to have my own blob, I can semi imagine the excitement of your own blob. I am coming back to AZ in December, we should go on a double date. It has obviously been way too long since we got together.

Dustin and Tara said...

How neat! Love the picture. It all seems more real once you see YOUR baby on the ultrasound. How exciting. I am so excited for you guys. You will be great parents. Congrats again, and I'm glad I found out from you guys first!

Kellie said...

Lyndz,
thanks for even telling me you had a blog and a blob! what am I chopped liver? Don't answer that. I had to hear from your favorite aunt Kathleen about both. I's too late to send me chocolates now to try and make things better, I am just too offended! Love the pics, soo excited for you guys. Love Kellie

Paul and Jen said...

Lyndzi, I always knew I was your favorite. You want your child to share the same birthday as me. That is really so sweet.

Tomb Raider Twin 1 said...

man "hottie mchot hot!" your taking up all the room! well it looks like you've been havin a lot of fun lindzi! >.< lol, love yah, t2t, by!