Beautiful Baby Girl!.!.!.!.!
I cant explain the joy I feel for already being so blessed to be married to my best friend and now to be expecting a perfect baby girl! Starting on Christmas day I was able to, without a doubt feel her move! Now that I recognize these kicks as more then gas bubbles it seems to be her new favorite sport. However I say kick away, as long as I know she is still there. Oh, and based on all of the other 32 pictures the doctor sent me home with I was able to count ten fingers and toes! The only abnormality they found with her was that her leg bones were measuring a little long but when Micah stood up they said that she now was measuring just right! Everything was where it should be and while I know she must do it for all parents our ultrasound technician could not stop saying how cute she was and even let out a little profanity to get her point across. I mean as everyone knows I already knew how cute she was even way back when she was only a little alien, dinosaur, blob thing...call it mothers instinct! ;) Hopefully now however her body parts are more obvious and she looks more like a baby, if you still can't see it then you will simply have to wait for the first pictures I will be posting when she graces us with her presence. I Love you all and am grateful for so many great family and friends around this time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is beautiful We are thrilled for you. The woods
Aww look at her.. She is deff. going to be cute and tall : )
How exciting! I love these pictures, it always seems to make everything seem more real. Your story laughed about how tall she is going to be:)! Glad you posted these pictures!
Hey Lyndzi!!! We haven't talked in so long! Congratulations on your little cutie! We are so excited for you two!! Are you back here now? Where are you living? Again, CONGRATULATIONS!! :) :)
Yay, so glad to see a new post and pics of the baby on your blog! Do you have any names yet or do we have to call her baby girl just like we did with Macy? :) Brent and I are really happy for you both. Love you!!
Post a Comment