Wedding Pictures!

We finally recieved our over 800 pictures! Mostly it's just 300 pictures with multiple colorings. It's a day we both cherish, and even now only 6 1/2 months from that day the pictures I held in my head that were so clear are now begining to get blurry. So I am grateful to have these reminders, in every color so we never forget!

Micah and the boys!
Me and my cute bridesmaids!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute Pictures! You guys are such a cute couple:) Let me know if you want me to do your blog..I did Tara's and I am going to do Melissa's. Pick out what background you want from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and I can make a header to match:)

Dustin and Tara said...

Cute Wedding pictures. I want to see them ALL. Since we weren't there to see everything. You are a beautiful bride!

Emily said...

Lyndzi! You have a blog! And it;s super cute too! I want to see more wedding pics!