
Micah and Staudy patiently waiting for a bite...

On Micah's saturday off he likes to go fishing at the river by our house. Micah and staudy have alot of fun waiting for those darn fish! Last time they got tired of waiting so Micah sharpened a stick and tryed to spear one while Staudy jumped in the river and tryed to paw them to death! It was basically hilarious! And as you can see I am purely there for family time and moral support. Micah finally got me a chair so the bugs don't crawl on me as much!
3 comments:
I am so excited you have new pictures!! I always check your site just waiting! Drake started saying bark bark when say this picture:) We miss you guys!
FINALLY you posted:)! Your post made me laugh. I can totally see you guys out there fishing. Enjoy every minute of it....time really does fly by!
Come on guys....we need more...what are you up to? Hope everything is going well! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment