Camping in our backyard!

In the tent... Giant dutch oven cookie(yumm)...
Sleeping quarters...
We had a camp out in our backyard, tent and all(obviously). We broke out the dutch oven and had biscuits and gravy, then peanut butter/chocolate swirl for dessert! Then we took the portable DVD player and watched "The Core" before crashing for the night. The next morning at about 6am we were cold so we went inside to sleep a little longer. Well we were too tired to bring in all our stuff so when we finally got up all the balnkets and pillows were outside spread across the dirt and Staudy(Our naughty puppy) was asleep on top! It was an interesting morning to say the least.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a fun camp out!! I am jealous of the dutch oven cooking! What a naughty dog...! I hope he has not gotten into the garden:)! You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I wish we could have come. You guys are awesome! Talk to you later

Anonymous said...

Man, I love your guys' ideas! Oh the other comment was from Brandon I guess we need to write who it is from now that we are both commenting :) Anyway that cookie...wow! That's all I can say. Brandon and I are going to come over for some of that... :)

Jenna said...

Hey my cousin who I never see! I didn't even know you were married! No one tells me anything! haha. Well you guys look so cute! Where are you guys living?

Anonymous said...

We would love some pictures of your new place when you guys have settled down :) It's time for a new post girly!! :)