For our Family Night this week, we decided to roast hotdogs and marshmallows over a little fire for our activity. We also had the lesson out there (it was a beautiful day), and then later that week we went to the Easter pageant(which was amazing)! And surprisingly Staudy did not have to learn the hard way, that fire burns. It was a fun, new way to spice up family night!
Family Night...
For our Family Night this week, we decided to roast hotdogs and marshmallows over a little fire for our activity. We also had the lesson out there (it was a beautiful day), and then later that week we went to the Easter pageant(which was amazing)! And surprisingly Staudy did not have to learn the hard way, that fire burns. It was a fun, new way to spice up family night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness Lynzi who would have known you are a proffesional blogger!! I can't keep up with you Becky and Tera! I love it! I am soooo happy that Micah found you! You both look so happy together! It's exciting that we've been able to hang out more with the team and everything going on :) Keep up the good blog work and I will see you soon :)
You guys are sooo cute! I love your family night and your picnic at the park..Rick and I need to learn from you guys! I love all your new pictures!
How fun is that! It is usually the un-expensive things that make the most memories! Keep being creative! We love you guys!
Post a Comment