Destiny Lunt, my amazing college room mate and bridesmaid, is engaged to Scott Taylor! It happened a little over a week ago, and I have been excited ever since! Congratulations Destiny, you picked a keeper, he is the luckiest man in the world right now, and will always be as long as he has you! You will make an amazing wife, and now we can be pregnant together! You were always so strong and understood me, and even if you didn't you tried. You put up with me as a room mate and now you get to have a much hotter, eternal one! You are never aloud to move out of state, and try to stay close to the valley area, preferably in my neighborhood! I Love You soo... much, and I hope you get everything you ever wanted!
Destiny is ENGAGED!
Destiny Lunt, my amazing college room mate and bridesmaid, is engaged to Scott Taylor! It happened a little over a week ago, and I have been excited ever since! Congratulations Destiny, you picked a keeper, he is the luckiest man in the world right now, and will always be as long as he has you! You will make an amazing wife, and now we can be pregnant together! You were always so strong and understood me, and even if you didn't you tried. You put up with me as a room mate and now you get to have a much hotter, eternal one! You are never aloud to move out of state, and try to stay close to the valley area, preferably in my neighborhood! I Love You soo... much, and I hope you get everything you ever wanted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Lyndzi! I love your blog..so cute! I am so excited you guys started one! I emailed you some pics. It was so fun hanging out with you this past week!
Post a Comment