Valentines 2014

I love Valentines! I love pink, red, sparkles, hearts, all of it! Even the many Valentines I didn't have a "special someone" I loved to make gifts for my friends and family! So I sticky note attacked Micah this year...

 each note had something I love about Micah..
 On the door ...

That night for our "Valentines Date" we did a "Family Date". The girls were excited to have a family date with us and decorate for daddy.
We made a red sparkly banner that said "Be Mine"...
 Raided the dollar store for shipping paper to cover the table, sponges to cut in a heart shape also pink and red paint. ..





 We made French bread pizzas with heart pepperoni
 You can't tell but the cucumber was cut into a hear shape also...
 Homemade "Shirley Temples"...
 After dinner we had strawberries and chocolate...
 And the girls got their Valentines from mom and dad :)
 We will have to do another family Valentines date next year!

2 comments:

M&L said...

Thank you! I had fun! The girls kept asking if we can do another family date. ;)

Dustin and Tara said...

So special! Micah is soooo lucky to have you. That is so neat you did ALL of that for him! Miss you guys!