Spent Christmas Eve night under the tree at Nana's house. Milah woke up first and so dd turned on the tree lights and we started shouting, "It's Christmas!"...
Gianna's first gift...I don't remember what it was, I think a book :)
And after yelling and even after present opening had started, this was Brichelle...
Next stop was Oma and Opa's!
Gianna got to wear the "Santa hat" and hand out gifts...
But then even "Santa" got a huge surprise...
A Bike!!!
I was sure Milah would take her first steps today... but no go. Little tricker ;)
Then We went to Holli and Rocky's where Grandma Kym was! The end result was 3 very spoiled, blessed and loved little girls and two spoiled and blessed "older" children. Merry Christmas!




1 comment:
It is still the coolest bike in our little lot. The other girls around always come over to take a turn riding it. :)
Post a Comment