Micah and Brandon took the kiddos to Jambo! previously "Jungle Jims Playland" during Gianna's birthday week. Her first reaction was "whoa". I had my birthday here when I was a kid quite a few times, so it is funny to have my kid go their too! 
Micah has her in the habit of putting her hands up on rides now, so funny!
Getting ready for the roller coaster to start...
Dance Dance Revolutions new highest score!
Train ride
Oddly uncomfortable pipe slide, ;)
Well our spoiled little princess loved it and when she saw me posting these pics she ran and got my keys and her shoes and kept saying "Go! Go!", haha!
2 comments:
It is so funny, it still has the same rides too and Micah said it looks like it has been kept up since back when I had my birthday there. Haha, but it was super fun anyway he said. I stayed home and baked cakes with Bri. ;)
Tell Micah I LOVE LOVE his SHORT hair!!
Post a Comment