Our big girl...or at least she thinks she is! She is always showing off at her check up's!

She is finally getting used to her bouncer! We only get her to stay in it peacefully for about 15 min. but we will take it!

I went to take a shower and asked Micah to watch Gianna. When I got out I found Gianna asleep on top of her sleepy daddy!

They were too cute, with Gianna snuggled right into Micah's neck!

Gianna is now 7lbs. and 10 oz.! Every day I adore her even more! I was watching her today and realized that I love her even more then the day she was born!
She is finally getting used to her bouncer! We only get her to stay in it peacefully for about 15 min. but we will take it!
I went to take a shower and asked Micah to watch Gianna. When I got out I found Gianna asleep on top of her sleepy daddy!
They were too cute, with Gianna snuggled right into Micah's neck!
Gianna is now 7lbs. and 10 oz.! Every day I adore her even more! I was watching her today and realized that I love her even more then the day she was born!
1 comment:
Those pictures of Micah and Gianna are so precious! Im glad you shared them. Happy mothers day! Im glad she is doing so well.
Post a Comment