Gianna has officially chunked up enough to fit into her big girl pajamas! What a chunk, she is growing too fast!

Her and daddy always cuddle right before she goes to sleep for the night and if she isn't feeling good this is the only way she will sleep!

Little faker, sometimes I am holding her and she starts fussing and the second Micah takes her she is totally content until she gets hungry! I see what I am good for...well I will take what I can get! :)

Her and daddy always cuddle right before she goes to sleep for the night and if she isn't feeling good this is the only way she will sleep!
Little faker, sometimes I am holding her and she starts fussing and the second Micah takes her she is totally content until she gets hungry! I see what I am good for...well I will take what I can get! :)
3 comments:
How Cute! She is already looking so big. Wish I could hold her!
Wow Lyndsi she is so adorable I can't even stand it! I hope we get to see you guys again really soon! I love every picture you guys have posted me and Brandon are just in awe with how cute she is :) She looks just like you too! Your a great mom keep it up!!!
I just thought (I knew this already) that I am her aunt! That's so fun! Our first little neice on the Brawley side :) I love it!
Post a Comment