For our one year anniversary we went to stay a few days in Placitas, NM (right above Albaquerque). We had a great time, here we are in Santa Fe...P.S. don't go to Santa Fe on Monday becaues everything is closed. So we ended up goofing around in the snow outside the museums we had planned to tour. 


This was the result...
But best of all is Micah running around in the morning snowfall in his shorts and a thin shirt.
He made me lots of cute footprint pictures in the snow and a snowangel...only Micah. I stayed inside in the warm like a party pooper trying not to freeze my buns off! When Micahs adrenaline slowed down and the frost bite kicked in, I felt alot better about my decision ;)


I thought I would be cute be "ice skating" on the black ice in my tennis shoes

This was the result...
But best of all is Micah running around in the morning snowfall in his shorts and a thin shirt.
He made me lots of cute footprint pictures in the snow and a snowangel...only Micah. I stayed inside in the warm like a party pooper trying not to freeze my buns off! When Micahs adrenaline slowed down and the frost bite kicked in, I felt alot better about my decision ;)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I've never been to Placitas but after looking at your fun pics we might have to make a trip.
Post a Comment