Home again, home again!

Well once our adventure in Kentucky had come to an end we then had to make the cross country trek back home! Well with a barely 2 year old and 3 year old, we made the decision to make this trip as quick as possible. We traveled from Illinois to almost completely through New Mexico in 22 hours. It was a very LONG day that I never wish to re-live. But finally we were in New Mexico and got to spend a couple days out of the car! 




 The Beautiful View from the balcony!
 Tony took us to a local restaurant, "The Pinon" and we got lucky to listen to and sit right by the live music! So fun!
 After we had some fun in NM, we headed to J-town for my cousins farewell/homecomings. 2 ust came home and one is leaving so it was fun to see the whole family!
And naturally a backyard paintball was was commenced. I claimed "pregnancy" and stayed inside where it was safe and took pics. ;)
 Issuing the "weapons"



And that night Micah helped out at my Uncles pizza store. What a cute apron!
The girls enjoyed running around in the "movie" room of the pizza store.
 And once the family fun was done we headed to our amazing, beautiful, cozy, awesome house! I have never been so in LOVE with a piece of real estate before! I wanted to kiss and hug every wall and appliance! Adventures are fun, but there is no place like home!

No comments: