OK, funny story...I was cutting Micahs hair today and Gianna was VERY interested in it! So interested that had her chair placed near Micah and beagn to point to her hair too! I had never planned to cut her bangs for two reasons, 1. I never thought she would let me get near her with scissors and 2. I figured I would just let it grow long enough to easily throw back in a pony tail or behind her ears. Well we had a very short window of opportunity and we took it! I wasn't trying for this short but at the last second she pulled her head down and one side got cut a little short and so it is all short now. But it will be nice not to have to trim for a while. And they sweep to side pretty cute too and no more cousin it!She would not let em fix her bangs before I took the pic so they are uneven and messy but that is the gist of it! We love our Gianna girl!
3 comments:
Where is that post about your new blog book:)!?
I didn't know you had a blog! yay. Your kids are so adorable! I can't believe you're on number 3! Congrats!:) my blog is www.petersencove.blogspot.com
I LOVE Gianna's bangs! She's so adorable with them. And way impressive that she actually WANTED you to cut her hair. I'm always afraid I'm going to chop one of Justin's ears off when I cut his cause he HATES having me mess with his hair.
Post a Comment