Some of my Favorite Things....

Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and... My babies! What can I say, I am a mother and I adore my cute girls. Not to say they don't drive me crazy but it's those precious moments that make it all worth it...
My little Chelles is 6 months old! She loves to roll around, grab her feet, and put everything in her mouth! She is such a sweet personality added to our family, and did I mention she loves to smile! I can't help but love her and want to smother her with kisses!
And my big girl Gianna! She is very strong willed, and loves to be the class clown. She loves to eat and is great about trying new foods, loves her baths, animals and does NOT have an inside voice that we have discovered thus far. Although at first she can come off shy in new situations, just give it about 5 minutes and you will know she is there! She makes us laugh ALL the time! And she tests us constantly, but she loves to cuddle so that evens things out! ;)
My three favorite loves, cuddling together! Oh yeah the good life, this is what it looks like.
I love how intently Gianna and Brichelle are watching the show(High School Musical 3) for those who were wondering. And how Gianna has her arm around Chelles neck and Bri just cuddles into her.

Brichelle lovin' her swing!
Gianna gettin' down on Chelles level...
One of Chelles favorite activities is to look at herself in the mirror, she will hold conversations with hersel if I put the Bumbo in front of it. :)

2 comments:

Jaynee & Dave said...

Found your blog, hi!! Your babies are adorable! And P.S. we have the same camera...

Dustin and Tara said...

Cute pictures! Love the last one!!!