Camp Out!

We had a little family backyard camp-out! We did some brawts in the firepit, yum!



 Then we set up the tent in the backyard...
 Gianna LOVED it! She ran, jumped and danced in their!

Then later Micah put the air mattress out their and the small TV to watch a movie.



And I had to take a picture! It is so hard to get Gianna to sit still to get her hair done. She usually just pulls everything out and shakes her head around until her hair is covering her face. What a stinker. So I had to post a pic of what her hair looks like before she attacks it, because by the time we get anywhere it doesn't look anything like this. Ohhh...someday she will appriciate her hair being done and cute, but not right now.

1 comment:

Dustin and Tara said...

I can't even imagine camping right now in WA....eeesh....Cold! Looks fun though in AZ!