This, That & Christmas Time!

I love, love, love this picture! Micah took it before church and Gianna is starting to catch on to the whole smile for the camera thing. Love it!


And we have our tree up! It is the first tree Micah and I have ever had together. We got it last year at the after Christmas sales.
Gianna is such a great helper...okay, not really


We got this awesome wall sticker at Wal-Mart for two dollars! It brings everything together.

I got the garland for $1.50 at a garage sale. The lights didn't work, but Micah found the two missing bulbs and we got it working.


Ok, as sad as I am to say this but we finally made Micahs birthday cake. We were only a month and a half late. In my defense we were campimg on Micahs birthday weekend and we never found a good time to celebrate otherwise, until now. ;)
Micahs favorite Funfetti cake, yummm!
Well Gianna is really breaking in her wlaker, she loves it...except when she doesn't...


She has taken advantage of the increased mobility and height to get into more trouble, even more often...
Oh baby food...It's a love/hate relationship

And I would like to take this opportunity to warn all other drivers on the road...
back seat driver in training

"Move it or lose it buddy!"
It's a little cute ;)

1 comment:

Emily Anne said...

haha "Move it or lose it buddy!" Luv it!