Visitors from Illinois

My grandparents from Illinois came to visit for the Thanksgiving weekend and they got to see Gianna for the first time since she was about 1-2months old. She immediately took to my grandpa and although you probably can't tell she is chewing on a pen from my grandpas shirt pocket. My sister and I have tons of pictures of us doing the exact same thing.


I am not sure what face she is making here, but it is pretty funny.

This is my sad attempt at trying to get a cute picture of Gianna and I together. I am always the one taking the picture, so I keep telling Micah Gianna will think I didn't love her because we never are in pics together and what if I died and she had nothing to remember me by? Clearly I have over-thought this. So Gianna, here is proof that your extremely pale mother loved you more then any picture could convey.

1 comment:

Emily Gardner said...

Gianna is getting so cute! I know what you mean about the pictures. We don't have ANY of all three of us, and only two of me holding Justin cause I'm always the one with the camera. Hope your thanksgiving was good. Maybe we'll get to see you guys at Christmas!