Ready for the Beach!

This is Gianna's beach outfit, that she will probably never wear to the beach. But it was way too cute not to share!


I love this one because her shirt started coming up and Micah is pinching all that tummy chubbiness!


The Back

Her cousin Brody was so cute, he kept coming up and giving her kisses and when I was holding her he scooted over and put his hand around her while we watched the others play Rock Band.

Gianna loves Rock Band too, here she is singing with her Aunt Becky.

She fell asleep on the ride over and I, of course had to take a picture. She always looks so serious when she sleeps.

That morning she took a shower with Dad, I love all those rolls covered in suds!

2 comments:

Emily Anne said...

awww too cute! If u do go to the beach...take me with you! ;)

Val said...

Hey I was so surprised to have a comment from you on my blog!! It was so great catching up on your lives...I can't believe you have a little girl! Congrats!