Well it's official, Gianna at the tender age of only 3 months has become a video game addict! Let me go back a bit...The other day while we were at Micah's brothers house I put Gianna into her cousin Braydens bouncer(in fromt of the television, where I had intended to play with her. Just after this Micah and Brandon began playing SWAT the video game. Well the end result is eveident in the below pictures with a totally enthralled Gianna. She loves watching them play SWAT more then Baby Einstein. And every time they would pause it she would look around and start being fussy but the second they resumed she was glued again. Melissa and I couldn't even get her attention. What have I done? Well I guess Micah will have a gaming buddy when she gets older, because I don't enjoy them too much.

My cute little addicts:
2 comments:
That is too cute!
this just in... she loves deadliest catch too haha
Post a Comment