Upside Down

When I am working on the computer and Gianna is fussy I pick her up and hold her. However this does not always do the trick. She then proceeds to kick her feet against me until her head and top portion of her body are hanging over my arm. Don't worry I never let her go too far, but she loves it. The second I bring her back up in fear of the blood rushing to her head she starts crying again and then she will tip her head back and be totally content! Maybe it reminds her of being upside down in my tummy but she love looking around when she is upside down.

She cracks me up some times!

Don't worry she isn't falling...

I love this pose, very thoughtful dreams:

I walked in from the kitchen only to see this! Micah had wrapped her up like a little Eskimo baby and she just laid there totally content until we unwrapped our little Gianna burrito. As usual this was much cuter and funnier in person but you get the idea!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

She is just so beautiful!!

Tyler and Heather said...

haha... silly kids! I love their weird quirks! I can't wait to see her in person! She is so dang cute! Let's all get together and go swimming! :)

Anonymous said...

she's already doing the upside down thing!! My sister actually said that's really good for babies circulation to go upside down like that. It was fun to have you guys over the other day! It's great you guys live so close! see you soon :)