We're Famous!

We were one of hundreds standing out in the hot Arizona sun applying for the massive Sunsplash hiring fest. And if nothing else comes of it, we can at least claim our 15 min. of fame(more like 15 sec.). Right at the beginning Micah is the tall one with the blue shirt and I am the mysterious girl standing next to him! They show us twice, but it is the same shot and you never see our faces or hear us talk, but it's us none the less!


Also, Micah and his mom went career fair hopping yesterday and lo and behold the camera just gravitates toward him. There is a quick clip of them about 3/4 the way through. We call this image networking...when you go in for an interview they will swear they know you from somewhere. I know, we are so sneaky! The link is below...
http://www.azfamily.com/video/localnews-index.html?nvid=345668&shu=1

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That's awesome that you're in-famous. The really funny thing is, I know Loren Woods the guy they interviewed. He's from Holbrook, small world isn't it?

Jodie said...

You have always been famous to us. :)

sakmb said...

congrats on being on the news! I hope you guys get the jobs, working at sunsplash would be so much fun and you would get so tan, that is a plus.